What you will learn
RAISEonline Consultancy & Training Course
This NEW Full day RAISEonline Training Course focuses on the new Post 16 Inspection Dashboard in the context of the significant changes
to accountability measures and inspection processes. You will also analyse your Post 16 Level 3 VA and work with the Level 3 Ready Reckoner to see how it can support all students to make good or outstanding progress.
What you will learn
• How to interpret and analyse your Post 16 Inspection Dashboard
• How to navigate RAISEonline
• How to evaluate pupil, group, subject and school performance
• How to use RAISEonline as an analysis and reporting tool to support evidence based leadership
• How well your pupils, subjects and school are progressing
• How well you compare with other schools
Agenda - Full Day KS5 Inspection Dashboard Course
(9:00 am - 16:00 pm)
16-19 Inspection Dashboard
Inspection Dashboard Overview
Understanding your Inspection Dashboard Strengths and Weaknesses
Interpretation and Analysis of your Inspection Dashboard
Draft Final Dashboard and Supplement for a College and a Sixth Form
Level 3 VA
Headline measures from 2015/16
Understanding the significant changes to headline measures
• English and GCSE re-sit progress
Working with the Ready Reckoner
What is the ready-reckoner?
How will KS4 developments impact on its use?
How can you use it to support good and outstanding progress for all?
WHY is analysing your RAISEonline Report so important?
This RAISEonline Training course will also provide you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to calculate your own pupil/subject/school Progress and Attainment scores quickly and easily.
Throughout the training session you will complete a full analysis of your RAISEonline Summary Report and complete a next step action plan in response to your RAISEonline Post 16 data.
Senior Leadership Teams/Data Managers will have the opportunity to put together a RAISEonline Analysis and Interpretation booklet summarising key RAISEonline data information relevant for sharing with school stakeholders and OFSTED.
We are the only National Training Company offering Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training linked to School Improvement, Leadership and Management and the New Ofsted Framework across schools nationally.
The RAISEonline Training combines interactive guidance and support in navigating your way through RAISEonline site features and functions to enable you to make the most effective use of your data to support school evaluation and school improvement.
OFSTED will look for patterns and evidence around the following areas::
• How does the proportion of pupils making and exceeding expected progress compare with national figures?
• Are pupils making rapid and sustained progress across their subjects, including English and Mathematics re-sits?
• The learning, quality of work and progress of groups of pupils, particularly those who are disabled, disadvantaged, looked after and those who have special educational needs progress trends over time
• The impact of the schools actions to enable all pupils to reach their potential.
• The standards of attainment of all groups of pupils in comparison to national averages
How can you be fully prepared for a Good/Outstanding OFSTED judgement?
Become RAISEonline Data Literate
RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers,
Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Leadership Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, English and Maths Leaders and Data Managers.
RAISEonline training will support your school investigate the following key questions that OFSTED will be asking:
• What is at the root of trends over time?
• What are the patterns of performance for different types of pupils?
• Does every child matter and is every pupil known and noticed?
• RAISEonline training will support you in investigating performance differences between pupils of different background, gender, pupils with special needs, those with English as an additional language and those with different levels of prior attainment.
• RAISEonline training will guide you to consider performance trends over time.
• RAISEonline training will help you consider how well performance targets are being met.
Course Fee at Training Locations
|Consultancy & Training
||Per Delegate Fee
||£199** / £249*
||£249** / £349*
* When you book for one delegate.
All prices are excluded from VAT.
** When you book for two or more colleagues, price is reduced by £100 for a full day course for each delegate. Colleagues may be from other schools. The cost for a full day's training is £249 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £349 per delegate. The cost for a half day's training is £199 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £249 per delegate. All prices are excluding VAT.
Consultancy & Training Course Fee at Your School
For any in-house enquiries, please contact us on 0844 504 5812.
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
We specialise in RAISEonline Training and Consultancy and for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress data together with your staff since 2006.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.